Aurora, IL | Full-time
Call Center Associate
We are looking for a customer-oriented Call Center Associate. In this position, you will ensure a positive customer experience and strengthen customer relationships through professional, timely and accurate communication, scheduling, troubleshooting and problem-solving. The goal is to ensure excellent customer service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Alarm Detection Systems is an EEO employer
We believe in providing a generous, comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Company paid short-term disability
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Continuous professional and development opportunities
- A fun, positive and high-energy work environment
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Present professionally, which includes speaking clearly, listening carefully, following through with responsibilities and always maintaining a professional attitude and appearance.
- Data entry, general accounting, handle incoming/outgoing calls and redirecting calls as needed.
- Scheduling of service calls, fire tests, and installations.
- Assist the Service, Inspection and Installation Techs in the field as a point of contact for help with the customer account
- Ability to make the right decision in difficult situations and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to learn new duties and adjust to new situations. Set objectives to expand on basic job responsibilities to provide personal and professional growth.
- Must be at your work station to be available for the high volume of phone calls
- Stay current with updates to the computer systems
- Other duties as assigned by Call Center Supervisor
- High School Education or equivalent is preferred
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent Customer Service
- Ability to multi-task
- Excel and Word
- Excellent in written and verbal communication
- Must be able to use office equipment – telephone, fax machine, all printers
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to adapt to change
- Computer and typing skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to obtain a Permanent Employee Registration Card from the State of Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation