Aurora, IL 60505 | Full-time | Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
Sales Development Representative
To develop new business relationships in order to increase the company revenue; and maintain an awareness and understanding of company goals and work to enhance its overall image and presence in the market. The Sales Trainee is an entry-level sales position that allows for a longer training period that includes production targets corresponding to learning milestones.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Alarm Detection Systems is an EEO employer
We believe in providing a generous, comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Company paid short-term disability
- Uncapped commission
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Continuous professional and development opportunities
- A fun, high-energy work environment
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Learn the culture and internal systems of Alarm Detection Systems.
Successfully complete training that will focus on:
- Product Training
- Sales Training
- Administrative Training
- Sales Planning
- Ride-along with Installation, Service and Fire Testing
- Central Station Observation
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Training
- Contracts, policies and procedures
- Fire Design Observation
- Honeywell technical and sales courses
- Sales workbook activities
- Sales ride-along
- High School degree or equivalent is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or other related fields is required
- Must be able to effectively convey ideas, images and goals to a diverse group of personalities
- Must be able to prospect effectively and close sales
- Motivated, enthusiastic, driven
- Good time management skills are required
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate in English, Bi-lingual capabilities a plus
- Clear and valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain a Permanent Employee Registration Card from the State of Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fingering (fine dexterity)
- Color Vision
The work environment for the Security Sales Apprentice can be in any commercial or residential setting and also includes the ADS office environment. Must be prepared to work and drive in all types of weather conditions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Related keywords: sales, sales representative, remote work from home