Business Security Systems
Keeping Your Business Secure 24 Hours A Day, 365 Days A Year
Do you run your own business or are you responsible for managing one? Whether you have a one-person shop or employ dozens of people, you have a lot to manage every day. No matter how busy you are, keeping your business safe — both the people and equipment in it and the physical space they occupy — is always a priority. Business Security Systems are an essential part of the equation.
That’s why business owners, school administrators and office managers turn to business security systems. Commercial alarms help protect businesses and professional environments from fires and other hazards as well as criminal activities like break-ins and vandalism. They also help you, your employees and everyone who comes into your business stay safe.
There are other companies that offer business alarm systems in Chicago, so why choose Alarm Detection Systems, Inc.? First, we’re experienced. We’ve been in business for more than 50 years and thrive as a company by treating every customer as family. We work with you to determine your building’s unique needs and then recommend a comprehensive security plan that meets them. We’re there every step of the way with more than 300 highly trained employees who keep your security concerns top of mind.
Offering Business Security Systems
As a Chicago business security monitoring company, we offer the following types of protection:
Burglary & Intrusion
Perimeter door protection, interior intrusion sensors and security cameras keep your business safe. We also provide temperature and environmental monitoring and connectivity to lighting and HVAC systems.
- Perimeter door protection
- Interior intrusion sensors
- Temperature and environmental monitoring
- System notification to smart devices
- Total connectivity to lighting, HVAC
We provide IP security cameras with digital video recorders or network video recorders to help safeguard protect both the interior and exterior of your business. Building or expanding your business? We can also provide temporary video surveillance to keep the worksite safe.
- IP Security cameras
- Digital Video Recorders (DVRs)
- Network Video Recorders (NVRs)
- Jobsite/Temporary location video surveillance
- Video verification
Fire is an ever-present danger to any business. We design, install and repair fire alarm equipment that fits your business’ needs and also test and monitor it.
- Design, installation and repair
- Sprinkler backflow, fire pump, and emergency light testing
- Mass notification
- Radio alarm monitoring
- Supervisory monitoring of sprinklers, temperature, power failure, water level, and industrial process
To help you monitor and control access to your company, we provide a variety of card access systems for employees. Whether you prefer a keypad, swipe or key fob option, you can integrate your card access with video entry access programs and other systems.
- Swipe, key fob, and keypad systems
- Integrated systems
- Video entry access systems
We know you want to know that your business is secure 24 hours a day, so we provide round-the-clock alarm monitoring 365 days a year. If there is an alarm, our specially trained employees — who are trained to handle any emergency — will respond to it.
- 24 hours/365 days a year
- UL 2050/FM Standards for closed rooms and SCIFs
- Proprietary AES wireless mesh network
- Award-winning, Five Diamond Certification
Not all Chicago business alarm companies provide locksmith services, but we include this as part of your security plan. We offer locksmith services, including electric strikes and hardware, and rekey interior and exterior door locks.
- Electric strikes and hardware
- Re-keying of interior and exterior door locks
- An extensive line of fire-resistant safes
The Benefits of Hiring Alarm Detection Services
While we offer the latest in business security equipment and support, the real value is in the benefits we provide to you and your employees, including:
- Reduced risk of crimes including theft, vandalism and burglary
- Reduced risk of fire and related emergencies
- Greater sense of security in the workplace among employees and visitors
If you’re looking for Chicago business security monitoring, look no further. Alarm Detection Services is not just another alarm company. We have the experience, equipment, resources and knowledge to provide security and peace of mind to businesses, schools and offices of all sizes throughout the Chicagoland area. Contact us today to learn how we can keep your business safe and secure 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
BETTER SERVICE & SUPPORT
Always There When You Need Us.
You will always reach a live operator when contacting Alarm Detection Systems. ADS has over 100 service vehicles dispatched from our local central monitoring station.