Ever wonder who is on the other end of the phone line at the Alarm Monitoring Station of Alarm Detection Systems?
Our staff is made up of highly-trained operators. They are prepared to respond to nearly any alarm situation. As a result, Alarm Detection System’s has been given Five Diamond Certification for 2020 from The Monitoring Association (TM). We received this prestigious mark by reaching high customer service standards once again.
TMA Five Diamond designation is granted annually to monitoring centers that satisfy all of the requirements of the five points of excellence:
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its central station operators certified using the TMA online training series.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through TMA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.
In addition, Five Diamond alarm monitoring companies have demonstrated an exceptionally high degree of responsibility to their local community and their customers through the investment of time, money and commitment to 100% quality operator training. There are approximately 2,700 central stations in the United States, which communicate and interact with the law enforcement, fire and emergency services agencies. Of this group, fewer than two hundred central stations have achieved Five Diamond Certified status.
The best people in the industry are watching over business and home alarms at Alarm Detection Systems. The end result is rapid, accurate connection to first responders when needed.
“In a time when certain alarm companies are cutting corners by offering diminished, automated monitoring, we are pleased to differentiate ourselves with knowledgeable, human representatives answering alarm calls 24/7/365 ” says ADS Central Station Manager Jacqueline Brogan,
About Alarm Detection Systems, Inc.
Alarm Detection Systems is one of the largest alarm firms in the country. Family-owned since 1968, we provide business alarms, fire alarms, card access, security cameras, and home security systems. Proudly servicing Chicagoland, Northern Illinois, Northwest Indiana, and Southern Wisconsin in the Midwest. Call us at 630.844.6300 for more information.