In this post, we discuss how our pet-friendly alarm system does more than protect your property, it safeguards everyone at home.
Motion detectors share information to many devices around the house. These devices have an infrared sensor that when interrupted, triggers an alarm.
The right home security system will protect all of your pets.
Many people think they can’t have a motion detection security system in their home because their pets will set off the alarm. However, that is not true. Advanced security systems, such as those installed by Alarm Detection Systems, can tell the difference between pets and intruders.
Motion sensors can differentiate between your dog walking around the house and a person. ADS installs sensor devices in a safe spot in your home. This technology helps prevent false alarms from being set off.
ADS positions motion sensors so that they will avoid detecting large pets.
ADS alarm systems offer expert protection that standard alarm systems cannot. Your pet is protected not only by an alarm, but also by a trained professional operator. Neighbors may ignore an alarm, however our operators are notified of every alarm and depending on the situation will take appropriate action, in contacting you or notifying emergency services.
Benefits of alarm systems to pets:
- Mobile phone access allows you to monitor your pets and home from anywhere.
- A video camera allows you to check on your pets at any time.
- Fire and smoke detection systems can call emergency responders when you are away from home.
- Carbon monoxide detection protects your pets from any gas leaks.
- Temperature monitoring notifies you if the home is too hot or cold.
- Motion detection can expose intruders in your home.
- Sensors detect leaks or flooding, which could harm your pet and home if not quickly noticed.
- ADS operators will contact you and emergency services in real time.
We will make your system to fit your unique needs. ADS offers a tailored approach that considers your budget and your security requirements. You receive more than just a product; you also get great customer service.
Alarm Detection Systems understands nothing is more important than the safety of your family and pets. Your ADS security system will be monitored by our local, award-winning Central Station, 24/7/365.
Call 630.844.6322 to learn more. A live operator is ready to take your call, listen to your needs, and recommend a security option that works best for you.