Aside from detecting intruders, some of the most convincing reasons to invest in professional alarm monitoring are other changing conditions in your home. Fires, water problems and dangerous carbon monoxide levels are some of the threats we are able to detect when you are not home. In a security event, every second counts. It is the job of our trained monitoring staff to observe these indicators reported by your home alarm system and resolve potentially hazardous situations.
- When the alarm is triggered on a professional alarm monitoring, our trained Central Station operator can promptly contact you and emergency services in real time.
- An alarm siren going off doesn’t mean people will react. They are so accustomed to hearing sirens from false alarms, they often are ignored. Central Station personnel are notified of every alarm alert and keep a history of your account.
- If there is a fire in an unoccupied home, and monitoring is non-existent, you leave the chance of timely detection to the neighbors. In many cases, there are no noticeable signs of a problem outside the home.
- With live monitoring services, individuals on your emergency contact list are notified.
- Most insurance companies will offer you significant savings on your homeowner policy if you have a monitored alarm system.
Alarm Detection Systems understands that nothing is more important than the safety of your family. An ADS security system is monitored by our local, award-winning Central Station in Aurora, Illinois
Call 630.844.6322 to lean more. A live operator is ready to take your call, listen to your needs, and recommend a home security option that works best for you.
About Alarm Detection Systems, Inc.
ADS is one of the largest alarm firms in Illinois. It has been family-owned since 1968. ADS provides business alarms, fire alarms, card access, security cameras, and home security systems. Our main office is in the Fox Valley. We service all of Chicago, suburbs, and southern Wisconsin.